Dermal fillers are used to enhance facial contours and restore lost volume that occurs as we age. They can:
- define and enhance lips
- revolumise the cheeks, temples, jawline, and chin
- improve the under eye area (tear trough)
- soften wrinkles – nasolabial folds, marionette lines (corners of the mouth) and upper lip lines (‘lipstick/smoker’s lines’)
- improve the tone, texture, and hydration of the skin
Dermal fillers are natural or synthetic gels that are injected into the face to add volume, lift, and improve the appearance of the skin. Juvederm fillers are biodegradable and temporary, made of hyaluronic acid, and have fewer complications than permanent fillers.
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally found in skin. It attracts and binds water providing volume, hydration and support for surrounding structures. As we get older, the amount of hyaluronic acid that is naturally produced decreases, and alongside other changes in our body such as collagen, fat and tissue loss, bone resorption and sun damage, contributes to wrinkles/ageing skin. Professional treatment with dermal filler can restore youthful plumpness and enhance natural features.
Results are seen instantly and can last from 9-18 months depending on the area injected. Juvederm fillers contain local anaesthetic to provide some pain relief in addition to topical anaesthetic cream Dr Charlotte uses. Areas such as the lips are more sensitive and may be uncomfortable but not usually painful.
– Face – £300 per 1ml syringe
– Lips – 0.5ml syringe – £200 / 1ml syringe – £300
– Tear trough – £500
A complimentary review appointment is offered to all clients to ensure 100% satisfaction.