Below are the details of the key steps that we are taking to keep you, the staff and other clients safe in salon and to allow us to continue to treat you effectively.
It also sets out the steps that we are asking you to take before and during your appointment to help us remain COVID Secure.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact me before your appointment – 07789900077 or email@example.com
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Read the documents Please read this Protocol and the Client COVID-19 Consent Form carefully ahead of your appointment to save time spent in salon and ensure that you comply with the contents. By attending your appointment, you are impliedly confirming that you have read and agree to the contents of these documents. The COVID-19 Consent Form should be signed electronically ahead of your appointment and emailed back to Dr Charlotte.
- Cancel or Reschedule your appointment immediately if you, anyone in your household or support bubble:
-Have symptoms of coronavirus (including a high temperature of over 37.8, new continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste).
-Have tested positive for coronavirus or are waiting for a test for coronavirus.
- Come alone. Please kindly do not bring anyone else to your appointment (including babies or children).
- Arrive on time. In order that we may minimise your exposure to other clients and to schedule clients effectively please kindly arrive for your appointment on time (not too early or late!)
- Wait in your car with your mobile to hand. The waiting room will be closed to minimise the number of people in salon. If you have travelled by car, please wait in your car and ensure you have your mobile on you. We will call your mobile once we are ready for you to come into the salon. If you have not travelled by car, then please enter through the front door of the salon and wait at the sign for a member of staff to assist you.
- Maintain a safe distance. Whilst it may not be possible to maintain a safe distance during your treatment, at all other times please ensure that you comply with social distancing. This means staying 1+ metres apart from other clients and staff within communal areas or if you are required to wait outside of the salon.
- Masks. If you have a mask, please put this on before entering the salon. If you do not have a mask, don’t worry, we can supply you with one once inside.
- Safety Station. On entering the salon, please wait for a member of staff by the Safety Station just inside the door. Please do not progress further into the salon without a member of staff. At this point you will be given a mask (if not already wearing one) and asked to sanitise your hands.
- Possessions. Please try to minimise the possessions that you bring into the salon to avoid contamination of surfaces etc. Please do not bring bulky coats or large bags into the salon. We will provide you with a paper bag on arrival that we will ask you to put your phone, keys and other possessions into for the duration of the appointment (you will keep this bag with you).
- Electrostatic cleaning. The entire salon is undergoing electrostatic deep cleaning every month to keep both clients and staff safe. The electrostatic deep cleaning keeps on killing bacteria and Coronavirus on all treated surfaces and soft furnishings for up to 28 days. You can read more about electrostatic cleaning at www.electroclean.co.uk
- Safety measures inside the salon. We have made a number of additional changes to increase safety for clients and staff within the salon.
- All staff will be wearing PPE which may include masks, face shields, gloves and aprons and staff will maintain a strict regime of hand washing and sanitization.
- Screens will be seen on the reception desk to increase safety in areas where it may not be possible to maintain social distancing.
- We always maintain the highest level of hygiene and cleanliness and this will continue. Treatment areas will be fully disinfected after each use. Disposable items will be used where possible and any reusable tools will undergo hospital grade disinfection or autoclave sterilization (dependent on the tool). As an extra precaution all communal areas and items, such as door handles, will be disinfected frequently in accordance with our Cleaning Protocol.
- Where possible we have swapped luxury towels and couch coverings for fully disposable items.
- Where we are using towels, these are laundered in a way in which to ensure the most effective elimination of bacteria and viruses. If you would like more information on our Laundry Protocol, please ask a member of staff.
- Disposable cups. We are currently restricted by the Government regarding the food and drink that can be provided to you in the salon. However water will still be available and served in biodegradable disposable cups.
- Toilets. Our downstairs toilets will be available to use as normal. These will be frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- Hand washing facilities and sanitiser are available in every treatment room and communal zone.
DURING YOUR TREATMENT
- During parts of your treatment it will not be possible to maintain a 1+ metre distance from you. All reasonable steps will be taken to minimise the risk of exposing you or our staff to COVID-19 as discussed in this document, however this risk cannot be eliminated. These risks will be heightened if you fall within a vulnerable category or if you have been asked by the Government to shield. You will be asked to sign the Consent Form to confirm that you understand these risks and wish to proceed on this basis.
AFTER YOUR TREATMENT
- Card payments ideally please
Please bear with us!
Whilst we are confident that the above process can work smoothly and effectively, there may be times when you may be asked to wait a little longer or there may be more paperwork involved than usual.
We truly value your continued support and assistance to provide our services and to allow our business to continue to thrive in these difficult times.
Dr Charlotte D’Souza, Director, D’Souza Aesthetics